Monday, August 10, 2009

I don't know why Sunday nights are the hardest of the week for me. I think it's because it's the first moment my brain gets a moment to itself in about 4 days. I've learned to turn off my brain at work. I work better that way and, truth be told, work has its own distraction for me, without my brain getting in the way. Sundays I just kind of "shut down." I don't want the weekend to be over, I don't want Tony & me to have to get back to work & have a telephone relationship again till another weekend rolls around. Granted, his weekend rolls out a hell of a lot quicker than mine does. I just want to nix Sunday nights off my schedule & call it good. The other thing about Sunday night is being really tired & trying to stay awake to keep my sleep schedule on track. I'm really struggling tonight to stay awake. I guess that's a blessing since it means I'm concentrating less on being down & focusing on staying awake. :) Eh, most Sundays are worse than tonight. I can do this.

No comments: